CREATIVE FLOWER WORKSHOP
Want to learn how to make beautiful seasonal arrangements? Have you been wanting to play and get creative with flowers?
This creative workshop is for anyone who wants to explore their creativity through farm fresh flowers. Come learn how to make romantic arrangements full of movement. We'll talk about colors, choosing your flowers, and bringing your arrangements to life with organic shape and movement. You'll get to tour the farm and meet the life of the party - Butter and Basil the donkeys!
Flower focus: dahlias
Reserve your spot for $597
10 available spots only
10AM - 3PM / SAT SEPT 3rd
Guests will arrive to the farm and start the day with refreshments before a tour of the grounds.
You'll visit the flower field, the greenhouse, the vegetable garden and the donkey pasture.
You are encouraged to ask any questions at all times.
We will discuss organic growing practices, regenerative and sustainability efforts.
This will be followed by a farm fresh, family style seasonal lunch where we can all get to know each other.
After lunch, time to play with flowers! Farm owner Romane will demonstrate her approach to flower arranging, teaching you her tips and tricks to creating romantic, effortless arrangements. Under her guidance, you'll be invited to create your own, with freshly picked flowers from the farm.
The workshop will end with photographing the arrangements and a donkey hug!
- compote, clippers and all mechanics for your arrangement
- an extensive farm tour including the flower field, the greenhouse, and the donkey pasture
- a welcome gift basket
- a seasonal farm fresh lunch and beverages
- demonstration and discussion
- access to farm grown flowers
- backdrop settings for photographing your arrangement
- professional photographer to document the day, pictures will be emailed to you
- individual attention, feedback and advice
Price: $597 USD
Hope to see there! - Romane